Whelp, my due date is officially in two hours.
Not that it matters. This little womb demon (I say that affectionately) seems most comfortable where she’s at and isn’t too keen on moving out any time soon.
At any rate, I think now is a good time to reflect on my pregnancy and some things that I’m taking care to appreciate before little miss makes her big debut.
Things you take for granted before a baby comes that you should seriously appreciate more
- Being able to walk out the door, get in the car and leave within 3-4 minutes
- Being able to take a long, hot shower uninterrupted
- Eating hot food
- Sleeping through the night
- OK, realistically I haven’t done this since I was maybe fifteen weeks pregnant but it’s a nice thought
- Using the bathroom uninterrupted
- OK, realistically I haven’t done this since I’ve had Luke but again….nice thought
- Your body being…well- yours
- Lol, nope. From the moment you find out you’re pregnant it’s 110% about that little peanut.
For as long as I’ve waited to meet her, the fact that she will be here sometime in the next eight days is both the most terrifying and wonderful thing ❤
Final thought: I realized that I’ve literally not been alone in a room for the past forty weeks.